Hi!

First of all, if I decide to benchmark MySQL vs. PostgreSQL with my application, PostgreSQL will probably be faster. That does not mean that MySQL is "generally" slower or that I *want* it to look slower. That just means
1) I have no experience in tuning MySQL
2) My application was built with another DBMS in mind

Well,
after installation and moving my MySQL dbs into PostgreSQL I decided to
check if PostgreSQL is as fast as MySQL is.

I was shocked... I have made several tests with simple and complicated
querys - select, update, insert, drop. PostgreSQL execute those querys
even 20 times slower than MySQL. On average, PostgreSQL is 2-3 times
slower.

Well, while 2-3 times slower looks believable, 20 times slower looks like there is something wrong with your tests.
1) Have you run ANALYZE / VACUUM ANALYZE after loading the data into Postgres? If you didn't do this, its optimizer will be unable to choose the correct query plan as it does not have real statistics.
2) Did you run with default postgresql.conf? That has *very* conservative settings for memory usage.

Here is SQLite's benchmark page: http://www.sqlite.org/speed.html
It boasts that the thing is 10-20 times faster than PostgreSQL, but this is with *default* configuration, while tuned PostgreSQL (there is a link on the page: http://www.sergeant.org/sqlite_vs_pgsync.html) works considerably faster.

So, all people who needs trigers/views/procedures etc. have to be
patient and wait for new MySQL versions.

"And don't you dare switching!!!" :]