Dear all,

Thank you very much for all your responses.

I have settled on the at least one book, SQL Queries for Mere Mortals: A Hands-On
Guide to Data Manipulation in
SQL by Michael J. Hernandez, John L. Viescas.

I would, however, ask Paul to recommend one from his list of numerous titles, that he
feels would give me the best possible entry in to the wonders of MySQL. Rest assured
Paul I would like to reach an administrative level understanding of MySQL, with
options of programming in the future. Hope this helps in deciding a title.

Many thanks people, and to Paul in advance for his attention.

Sincerely,

Fawad