well the obvious difference between a celeron and a p4 is the cpu cache,
celerons are good for home linux dev box's, i have 2 now but one only has
32meg and is really slow on the queries but they are cheap and do the job i
i rebuilt one and built another box for about 180 AUD :D , i also have a
dual 533 celeron on a classic ABIT BP6 board i built 3 years ago running XP
it renders audio pretty well but falls apart sometimes.