Gustavo,

----- Original Message -----
From: ""Gustavo A. Baratto"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: mailing.database.myodbc
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 7:33 PM
Subject: innodb

> Does anybody know what this error is all about? and how do to get rid of
> it... It started when I upgraded 4.0.13 to 4.0.15
>
> -------
> 030922  5:17:30  InnoDB: Error: page 12222 log sequence number 0 768348475
> InnoDB: is in the future! Current system log sequence number 0 330400180.
> InnoDB: Your database may be corrupt.
> ------

you have probably put old ib_logfiles to your database, and the log sequence
number in the log files is lagging behind what is in the ibdata files.

You can artificially inflate the log sequence number of the log files by
creating a dummy table and inserting and deleting rows in it. Increasing the
lsn by 500 MB should take less than an hour. You can monitor the lsn with
SHOW INNODB STATUS.

After that run CHECK TABLE on all your tables. Wrong log sequence numbers
can cause corruption.

Best regards,

Heikki Tuuri
Innobase Oy
http://www.innodb.com
Foreign keys, transactions, and row level locking for MySQL
InnoDB Hot Backup - a hot backup tool for MySQL