Andrew,

Please allow a small amount of grief to come from these lists...  People are usually
glad to help, and Mike sent the info that he knew to you.  There is a certain amount
of frustration that develops when people repeatedly ask questions of the mailing list
that are clearly documented in the mysql documentation.  Suggesting to read the manual
is not a bad thing, and RTFM is a long stading acronym that nobody on this list
invented, and I guarentee everyone on this list is guilty of asking a question that is
in the documentation for some product / project they were working on.

The MySQL documentation is, IMHO (in my humble opinion - another oldie acronym),
incredibly good for a free product.  Searching it for answers, particularly about
syntax, should be everyone's, including my, first step in solving an issue that we're
having.

[getting down off of soap box]

Dan Greene