I understand what the manual is saying and I was asking for confirmation that
what I was doing was indeed the right way forward, instead of going a head and
potentially fucking up 2500 records!

But alas it seems that people are repared to spend more time writing shite about
reading manuals and reading manuals and how to read manual and acronymn and
reading manual and areading manuals and reading manual and areading manuals and
reading manual and areading manuals and reading manual and areading manuals and
reading manual and areading manuals and reading manual and areading manuals and
reading manual and areading manuals and reading manual and areading manualsand
reading manual and areading manuals

must remind myself I am human one day!