Hi Iain,

Did you alter the tables since your original message?  In the original
message, you didn't have a "caption" column in the properties table.  It
might be easiest if you showed us your current table structures and partial
data, like this:

Countries
+----------+-----------------------+
| Field    | Type                  |
+----------+-----------------------+
| id       | integer               |
| country  | varchar(20)           |
+----------+-----------------------+

Partial data in Countries table
+---------+-----------------------+
| id        | country               |
+---------+-----------------------+
| 1       | United Kingdom        |
| 2       | Spain                 |

Properties
...etc...

Also, I suggest you have an id (or reference_number) field in the countries
table. I have found that if you don't, and you need to make a change to a
country name, it can become a big mess.

Bob