.
Dear List,

My thanks to those who replied.

I'm embarrassed as anything - the bloke I'm doing this thing for has now changed his tiny mind and has decided to have a set number of images per property, whereas before he was contemplating accepting a widely variable number. I can thus stick all the fields in the one table and, with that, my need for Joins goes west. While this now needs loads'v table reconstruction, at least I'm well able in that area.

Thanx again for your assistance and offers of assistance.

Yoooors,

Iain.

I keep having transmission trouble on my bike - my legs get tired....
www.johnstone-wheelers.co.uk
The friendliest cycling club in Scotland?!  And now - The Bunch!
www.johnstone-wheelers.co.uk/phpBB2/index.php