Zsombor Papp wrote:

Hi,

I would like to have MySQL 4.0.17, Apache, and PHP
with access to MySQL, all this on a Linux server. So
far I have RedHat 8.0 and MySQL 4.0.17 installed. I
would like to know if there are any Apache and PHP RPM
packages that I could install on top of this. I did
try 2.0.40 and 2.0.48 on the Apache side and 4.3.x and
4.4.3-1 on the PHP side but it didn't work (for now I
will asume that it is a well known fact that these
don't work together -- if it's not, then I can provide
details of how it didn't work for me).

Emphasis is on "RPM packages". I did not try to
compile the sources, and I would like to avoid doing
that if only possible. Nonetheless I would be grateful
for any advice, even if it involves compiling.

Thanks,

Zsombor

You also need to install the php-mysql-4.x rpm

--
By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush