Zsombor Papp wrote:

I did try to install php-mysql-4.3.4-1 (I just noticed
that I mistyped the PHP version numbers below, I tried
4.2.x and 4.3.4-1), and everything else the RPM
dependency checks were complaining about. I gave up
when it looked like I would have to install two
conflicting versions of openssl to avoid dependency
failures.

However, if you actually have a system with MySQL
4.0.17, Apache, and PHP, would you mind to send me the
output of 'rpm -qa'?

Thanks,

Zsombor

I don't use RPM's for anything but what the system installs. I've installed Apache (1.3.29), MySQL (4.0.16), php (4.3.4), etc. from source.

http://www.by-tor.com/phpinfo.php