I'm scheduled to take the MySQL certification exam tomorrow morning, thus currently intently cramming with the MySQL reference manual and writing out study notes etc.

I'm not too worried as I've been using MySQL for years (although preping for this has been a good exercise and I've learned a number of useful things so far) but I wonder if anyone on this list has thoughts in general about the certification test or has taken this test and would like to offer any tips, hints, or cautions?

If I do well on the test tomorrow, perhapas I'll post my study notes on-line; otherwise I may change my name, retire to the countryside and take up raising mangel-wurzels.