Do you need foreign keys? Then the switch to InnoDB may be worthwhile.

That's part of the reason I switched. I also had occasional table corruption
with my myISAM tables; this also went away when I switched to InnoDB.

Joshua Thomas
Network Operations Engineer
PowerOne Media, Inc.
tel: 518-687-6143
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice
there is.
- Yogi Berra
---