Hello,

I'm trying to access phpadmin and another website that I built on my
mysql server and I get the following access denied error:

Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Access denied for user:
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]' (Using password: YES) in
C:\Apache\Apache2\html\C2R\catalog\includes\functions\database.php on
line 17
Unable to connect to database server!

It's been several months since I've done anything with the mysql server,
but I do know that I was able to connect perfectly up until a few weeks
back.  The 192.168.1.102 is the LAN IP address of another computer on my
home network.  My mysql server is called samserver and I believe it used
to log me in as [EMAIL PROTECTED] I'm not sure why it started
denying me access.  I've unplugged my cable modem and that's
all...didn't change any settings through phpadmin or mysql.

Why Is this happening and how can I fix it?

Please help.

Thanks,
Ryan