OK I got the database created and stuff;  When in the MySQLAdmin screen
under databases it doesn't show under databases.  That is the first problem.
And for some reason the MYSQLadmin screen list the local user name as
Administrator and will not let me change it.  But I can get into the mysql
shell and see the database I created and I did the GRANT ALL ON
MariluMessageBoards.* TO [EMAIL PROTECTED];

I also try the MySqlCC and try to get on the server and it won't let me.
This is what it tells me:

ERROR 1130: Host 'NapMarilu' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server.

Do I need to do something to allow me to connect?

Sorry for asking so many questions, but I am puzzled...

Chris L. White
Network Administrator
Coe-Truman Technologies, Inc.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]