Is the MyODBC driver installed on the Webserver? Without it, you will
still encounter this error message.

On 2/5/04, 9:05:51 AM, Gilbert Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
regarding RE: Need DSN less help:

> Try something similar to this:

> ConStr = "Provider=MSDASQL;DRIVER=MYSQL ODBC 3.51
DRIVER;SERVER=ABC;DATABASE=MYDATABASE;UID=root"

> Gilbert Wu
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  http://www.sabrefund.com

> Sabre Fund Management Limited
> Windsor House
> 55 St James's Street
> London SW1A 1LA
> Tel     +44 20 7316 2820
> Fax     +44 20 7316 0180
> Regulated by the FSA

> NOTICE:

> This e-mail and any attachment is confidential and may also be
privileged.  It is intended for the named recipient only.  If you have
received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by telephoning
+44(0)207 316 2800.  Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of
this communication without the permission of the sender is prohibited.

> There are risks in communicating by e-mail. E-mail may be susceptible to
data corruption, delay, interception and unauthorised amendment and we do
not accept liability for any such corruption, delay, interception or
amendment or their consequences. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail
is taken to accept the risks in so doing.

> Furthermore the contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain
software viruses which could damage your computer system or data. While we
have taken reasonable precautions to prevent the inclusion of viruses in
e-mails and attachments, neither we nor the sender can accept any liability
for any loss or damage sustained as a result of software viruses. You are
strongly advised to carry out your own virus checking before opening any
attachments.