Greetings,

I'm in the process of migrating from Access to MySQL.  I've imported access
queries into MySQL, and they do show up (using a third party db manager,
they show up under tools).

In Access, queries can be used like views.  I.e. you can select from them.
Now, the version of MySQL I'm using does not support views, and it would
take a fair amount of re-coding to my application to restructure it to not
use queries/views.

My question is, since the queries appear in the database, and can be
executed, how does one access them programically?  I'm going through ODBC,
and currently just do a select on the query name.  This works for both
Access, and MS SQL Server.  Is there a way to do the same using MySQL?

Hope this makes sense....

TIA

Brian L. Walter
Service Data Management
"We treat our customers like our future depends on it"
www.sdm1.com

---