Hi there,

I have a hard question, don't know if its possible to solve my query.

I have set up two tables like this

Table1:
softid (integer) (unique)
nameofcd (string)

softid    | nameofcd
1            test cd 1
2            utils cd 1
3            test cd 2
4            backup

Table2:
id (integer) (unique)
softid (integer) (refers to a record in table1)
nameofsoftware (string)

id        | softid    | nameofsoftware
1           1            test software
2           1            software
3           2            software
4           2            software

Now what I want to find in a query is the following.

I want to show all the records of table1.nameofcds which contain the string 'test' and
I want to show all the records of table2.nameofsoftware which contain the string
'test' and I dont want duplicates in the generated table.

So the table which has to be generated has to be like this

softid   nameofcd   nameofsoftware
1         test cd 1
1         test cd 1    test software
3         test cd 2

I want to know is this possible to make? And if so.. can someone make the query as
well?

Kind regards,

Timon Berkowitz
The Netherlands