Hi there,

Sorry for being a little bit confusing, but de criterias has to be AND.

So it has to be like this:

- all cds that matches the string 'test'
AND
- all pieces of software that matches the string 'test'

Kind regards,

Timon Berkowitz
The Netherlands

""Peter Brawley"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schreef in bericht
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]