I have a few hundred thousand records to import to a database, there are
already a few hundred thousand records in the database now.

What is the best way to append these new records to the old database?

I can not seem to use load data infile unless I want to preformat the data
to have the exact same amount of fields as the old database.  Basically, I
have something like

Id
Fname
Mname
Lname

Where the new data to import is missing the Mname and id, so I will create
full complete insert statements, but how to load that in?