Hi,

I have recently had a system crash that required the installation of a new hard drive.
I have access to the files on the old hard drive, on which is a database I need to
recover.

I am running MySql 3.23.37 and all the tables in the database to be recovered are
MyISAM.

How can I recover the old database onto a new server with only file access? The
documentation suggests to me that I need to copy all the *.frm, *.MYD, and *.MYI
files. If this is the case, where should I copy them to on the new server?

The technical director is away and I am in charge of this recovery... I dont want to
get it wrong, so *any* help is greatly appreciated.

Andy Hall.