At 16:56 -0700 4/15/04, MYSQL wrote:
I did try it, and it doesn't work, I was looking for Ideas that will work.

Looks to me like it should work. Try this and see what you get:

SELECT Column_Count, Column_TotalCount, Column_Count > ColumnTotalCount
FROM mytable;

That'll show you what's in the columns, as well as the result of the
comparison.  Might be instructive.

--
Paul DuBois, MySQL Documentation Team
Madison, Wisconsin, USA