On Apr 23, 2004, at 8:30 AM, Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
I always download the lastest CVS with all patches for the tree of gcc
that I am using. The latest patches to all version of gcc are on the CVS
tree or branch for the version. These are often needed to get MySQL to
work.

Bother... I have all the latest patches to UnixWare 7.1.0 installed, and I have a fresh-from-CVS (gcc-2.95_branch) gcc installed (reports 2.95.4 as version).

Same error (not a warning) on sql_lex.cc: item_sum.h:394: integer constant out of range

I tried to compile gcc-3_40 (release, not CVS) but it wouldn't compile. If I knew for sure that it would fix the problem (where 2.95.4 did not), I would try a 3.3 series, but at this point I've spent quite a bit of time and haven't moved much. :-(