Here are a few examples of my tables.  Table name, # of records, type, and
size.  The database currently has 898 million records in it and it's right
over 100 gigs.

Phrase    49,769,178   MyISAM    5.3 GB
Volume    9,671,996   MyISAM    1.1 GB
Word    7,790,076   MyISAM    942.2 MB
WordMagic    128,881,167   MyISAM    6.0 GB
WordMagicScores    111,060,572   MyISAM    7.4 GB
WordWatcher    44,270,528   MyISAM    4.3 GB
WordPhrases    11,154,414   MyISAM    450.9 MB
WordRelated    13,685,867   MyISAM    2.7 GB
WordRelated2    13,194,313   MyISAM    2.6 GB
WordScore    68,437,613   MyISAM    12.7 GB
WordScoreTemp    118,723,375   MyISAM    25.3 GB
WordSearch    188,769,835   MyISAM    11.5 GB
WordStem    15,623,221   MyISAM    417.3 MB

Donny