[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I am running a mysql server off a Dell 2650.
Dual 2.8Ghz Intel Xeon processors
1 Gig of RAM

The MySQL data comes up rather slowly.  Would like some suggestions on my
my.cnf file if you had a minute.

Conner:

The problem is very unlikely your my.cnf, and very likely your application. You've done 184 selects and scanned 63575 rows. So your average select scans 345 rows, and you do have some good ones (66 in Select_range, and probably not all 84 of Select_scan are scanning large tables). It seems that you also have some really bad ones ( 8 in Select_full_join).

Enable log-slow-queries and log-long-format in my.cnf, then police the slow log fixing the queries/table schema as you go along. Start with the ones that examine most rows.

--
Sasha Pachev
Create online surveys at http://www.surveyz.com/