Hi,

Is it possible to create a Select performing a math formula? For example:

First I need to add two values come from the same table but from different
records. The result will be divided from one number got from another
table. Now, the new result will be added with another value got from
another table creating the final result. Like this:

((value_from_record_1_from_table_A + value_from_record_15_from_table_A) /
value_from_table_B ) + value_from_table_C

Is this possible? Is there anyone who can help me to create this SELETC?

Thanks.

--
Andre Matos
[EMAIL PROTECTED]