Did I miss something, or is this not concerning a 1 second spike to 100%?

I do not see why this is problematic, and I'm a bit curious as to how it
is...

I mean, the DB does use 100% CPU if it's available. And for a 1 second
period,
it could very well just be the sample time for the tool monitoring it....

"Scott Pippin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
05/05/2004 02:52 PM