Please let me show you one (TEXT data-type) item example. You will see
"Title_____[ ... Author____[ ...Resp_Org__[..." Obviously, I don't want
those strings searchable, they are headings, but I do want the content
to the right of them indexed and searchable. So looking at it - what
should I put in my stop words list...eg. Author____[ ?

This would be a typical text field indexed by fulltext. I have never
used it before - any recomendations appreciated - it's formatted below
for readability. I have the actual field item below this formatted item
complete with '\r\n'...it's text afterall. Thanks for the help.

Title_____[ Balloon Capabilities and Futures]

Author____[ Thomas W. Kelly

Resp_Org__[ Air Force Cambridge Research Labs.

FundingOrg[

Date______[ Dec 1963

Report_No_[ Found in: AFCRL-TR-63-919, AFSG No. 154

Reposit_No[ Found in: AD-614 065 ContractNo[ Descript__[ Conference
Paper, 25 p

Notes_____[ This symposium was held in Boston, MA on 25 to 27 September
1963. Twenty papers were presented, of which 16 were published. This
paper is found on pp 3-27.]

Subj_Terms[ Balloon technology, tethered balloons, payload orientation,
hot air balloons, balloon design, manned balloons, instrumentation]

Content___[ The papers covered present load and altitude capabilities of
many types of plastic balloons. Objectives of current research in
balloon technology are described, including extension of present
capabilities, increased reliability, and longer duration.]

ElecAccess[ http://library/Databases/Balloon/Data/BT1034.02.pdf

Avail_From[ WFF/BTL

Title_____[ Balloon Capabilities and Futures]\r\nAuthor____[ Thomas W.
Kelly\r\nResp_Org__[ Air Force Cambridge Research
Labs.\r\nFundingOrg[\r\nDate______[ Dec 1963\r\nReport_No_[ Found in:
AFCRL-TR-63-919, AFSG No. 154\r\nReposit_No[ Found in: AD-614
065\r\nContractNo[\r\nDescript__[ Conference Paper, 25 p\r\nNotes_____[
This symposium was held in Boston, MA on 25 to 27 September 1963. Twenty
papers were presented, of which 16 were published. This paper is found
on pp 3-27.]\r\nSubj_Terms[ Balloon technology, tethered balloons,
payload orientation, hot air balloons, balloon design, manned balloons,
instrumentation]\r\nContent___[ The papers covered present load and
altitude capabilities of many types of plastic balloons. Objectives of
current research in balloon technology are described, including
extension of present capabilities, increased reliability, and longer
duration.]\r\nElecAccess[
http://library/Databases/Balloon/Data/BT1034.02.pdf\r\nAvail_From[
WFF/BTL