Do you ever delete from this table?

Temp table is trunicated before the EBCDIC file is loaded

Have you removed the unecessary duplicate key on the first column of your primary key?

Have not touched the DIC index yet, I need a backup server to change indexes, it would take the main server down for too long, and it wont be that big an increase, it's only a 3 character index, I also do joines on that field to other tables, so I was hesitant on removing that index.

Can you post the results from "show variables" for

nope, the list wont let me send an email that big

I did put it on the web though, here's the results from show variables

http://www.geekopolis.com/Query_Result.txt