Mika Orajärvi wrote:

Hi,
I think there's some bugs in the mentioned file and function regarding
the names of the mysql tables/entries. I'm using the mythtv svn.

The problems appeared after I wiped the DB clean and run the setup
again.

In the mysql query:

----
query.prepare(
       "SELECT startchan "
       "FROM capturecard, cardinput "
       "WHERE capturecard.cardid = cardinput.cardid AND "
       "      capturecard.cardid = :CARDID          AND "
       "      inputname          = :INPUTNAME");

---

I think the "inputname" should be "defaultinput". That's at least found
in the DB. After I changed the name, mythbackend found the starting
channel correctly.

But there's probably another bug somewhere (haven't found that yet)
since LiveTv does not start. Backend gives the following log:

----
TVRec(1) Error: Channel: '1' was not found in the database.
                       Most likely, your DefaultTVChannel setting is
wrong.
                       Could not start livetv.
----

Shall I make a ticket?