Mika Orajärvi wrote:

I got it working. And it was after all a settings-issue. A bit strange
though,.. since I had to go to capture card setup -> DiSEqC and change
the default input to "DVBInput". I've never before touched any DiSEqC
settings since I assumed that those involve only DVB-S guys. But for
some reason the default value for the default input was "Television" not
"DVBInput". I guess it's not a bug?
Nope. Just an incomplete config. But, thanks for asking on the lists before posting a ticket on Trac so we could solve the problem without taking up the developers' time. (I'm not being sarcastic.)

Enjoy,
Mike