On 11-Jan-05, at 5:37 PM, Marc Nicholas wrote:

I wouldn't jump to that conclusion until you've seen the output. Just
because there's an ATI 9200 chipset on the board, doesn't mean that the
analog stage is the same as that from XYZ PC video card vendor. And that's
one thing that often makes or breaks analog TV.

I will make that conclusion based on the fact that I have yet to see a decent S-Video or composite video output in the number of years they've been available. I still think a scan converter is a better solution.

Now finding one in a store before the end of this month is going to be tough
to prove that ;-)

Better order now!