Thats what I am trying now just in the process of going to QT3.3.3 .. but I get this now..

Resolving dependencies .Package PyQt needs libqassistantclient.so.1, this is not available. Package redhat-artwork needs /usr/lib/qt-3.1, this is not available.

jim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Trout" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users@mythtv.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2005 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Myth 0.17 ATRPMS and relocation error:/usr/lib/libmyth-0.17.so.0

I believe Axel stated earlier in a comment to someone using Fedora
Core 1, that he would have to upgrade to the bleeding version of QT to
make it work

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 17:12:08 -0700, MythTV <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What QT is thie RPMs for myth compiled against on the ATRPM site. I have a
RH9 box and the upgrade did not work.. I get a relocation error again

mythbackend: relocation error: /usr/lib/libmyth-0.17.so.0: undefined symbol:
_ZN9QGroupBox10setEnabledEb

I am running QT 3.1.1 and there is not newer one other than in bleeding