Same problem here.. been playing all day with a Fresh install of FC3 and myth.17 everything else went in like pie, except starting X via 350 TVOut.

Jim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shalem Shem-Tov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <mythtv-users@mythtv.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 7:39 PM
Subject: [mythtv-users] X to TVout on pvr350

OK having some problems getting X to TVout on pvr350 (using Fedora C3).  I
followed Jarod's HOWTO on how to change xorg.conf but once I did and tried
to reload X I got this error:

Failed to load module "ivtvdev" (module does not exist, 0)
No drivers available

How do I get past this?  Here's part of my xorg.conf:

Section "Device"
       Identifier  "Hauppauge PVR 350 iTVC15 Framebuffer"
       Driver      "ivtvdev"
       #Driver      "fbdev"

       ### change fb0 to whatever your card grabbed
       Option      "fbdev" "/dev/fb1"

### change the BusID to whatever is reported by lspci, specify it as
hex.
BusID "0:0x0d:0"
EndSection

Any suggestions?