On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:58:22 -0800 (PST), Joe Barnhart
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Of all the open-source projects I deal with, MythTv is
> unique in this regard.  All other projects I use and
> participate in try to come up with a stable,
> relatively bug free release from time to time.

So do we.  We bust ass to test and kock out any bugs before releasing.
 But here's a little nugget for you, none of the developers, not the
vast majority of users have the problem you're encountering.

> They  freeze feature sets on a date and then allow some time
> for testing.  Yes, it slows down development for a few
> weeks, but it results in happier users.

Welcome to MythTV, a project by developers, for developers.