Hello all,
I am a newbie here and just set up a MythTV a few days back. I am
using nVidia FX 5200, a Hauppauge PVR-250 (980) and my CPU config is:
650 MHz, 384 Mb RAM (100 MHz bus).

Somehow when I watch Live TV, there's a blue frame on the left side
which comes on the TV screen; besides the black frame on all 4 sides.
After talking with my friend, it seems that it's maybe because my TV
settings are not on 800x600 but higher. I tried looking at the
nVidia-settings file but I couldn't figure much out.

Can anyone help me remove this problem? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Ash.