Not sure what is going on here. Everything sound wise worked great before I updated everything (the video didn't but thats fixed now).

In Myth when I go to Watch TV or it records a show, I get no sound at all. If I manually turn the channel, everything is fine

I did a mplayer -vo xv /dev/video0 and that plays just fine. Sound and picture.

I can capture, plays fine.

So what does Myth do when it changes the channel that it doesn't do when it kicks off a recording or you try to watch Live TV?

And ideas on how to remedy this last problem of mine?

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 266.4.0 - Release Date: 2/22/2005