Excellent! Which module parameters?  I'll give it a shot.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jarod Wilson
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2005 4:03 PM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Hauppauge WINTV-PVR-500MCE

On Sunday 20 February 2005 16:31, Todd Tidwell wrote:
> Then please let me know how it turns out and I'll give mine a try too.
I'm
> really anxious to see this going.

I just posted a patch to the ivtv-dev mailing list. I'm now getting audio
*and* video off both tuners on my NTSC PVR-500MCE card. Still requires a
non-4kstacks kernel and a few module params that are not auto-detected, but
its looking good.

--
Jarod Wilson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]