-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jarod Wilson
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2005 5:19 PM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Hauppauge WINTV-PVR-500MCE

On Saturday 26 February 2005 16:28, Todd Tidwell wrote:
> Excellent! Which module parameters?  I'll give it a shot.

I'm loading the drivers by hand at the moment, for debugging purposes (I'm
in
the process of updating tveeprom to auto-detect the tuner type, format,
etc).

# modprobe tveeprom
# modprobe cx25840 no_black_magic=1 audiofmt=1
# modprobe ivtv tuner=55,55

--
Jarod Wilson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]