Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens mogens lunde
Verzonden: zaterdag 4 juni 2005 8:57
Aan: Jay; Discussion about mythtv
Onderwerp: Re: [mythtv-users] PVR-350 and playing DVD's

I tried to install xine following Jarods description in "Tips & Tricks". Found out that I had to install xine-devel also after I did a xine-check. xine still reports "The amount of dropped frame is too high", despite that I have DMA enabled. Runing a xine-check reports "Your x server doesn't support YV12 overlays"

The DVD plays extremely slow and unstable, and it almost locks my computer. No sound either :(

Mogens