Paul Leppert wrote:

I have been running on the CVS (now SVN) builds and recently noticed a problem. When I watch recorded shows and fast forward, the screen kind of gets messed up, the OSD comes up and the "total time" portion changes times (even though it is no longer recording) and then the video straightens itself out and its okay again. However, this takes several seconds. If I "jump" forward (15 minutes for me), it does the same thing, but it can take 30 seconds or longer to come back.

Sounds like a problem with recordedmarkup. First, you should try repairing the table. I recommend stopping mythbackend and running:

mysqlrepair -umythtv -pmythtv mythconverg

to check and repair all tables in the database. Oh, and--as always--probably a good idea to backup your database first: http://mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-22.html#ss22.5 .

Mike