On 8/7/05, Timothy G. Schaefer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Is anybody else seeing this? Did I miss one of the many settings? Should it
> work like that? To me it seems like unless I'm running out of hard drive
> space or I explicitly tell it "When episode limit is full, delete old,
> record new" MythTV should *never* auto delete an episode, even if it is over
> the episode limit.

This is exactly what it seems like the episode limit does, and
probably should do.  This way if you get low on space you can resolve
it by setting episode limits and having mythtv automatically take care
of which episodes to delete for you.

I'm not able to check my setup at the moment, but I would hope there's
some way to lock specific episodes to prevent automatic deletion.  If
not, that's the feature it sounds like we need in this case.