Peter Judge wrote:

On Thu, 2005-08-18 at 15:43 +0200, Jens Baumeister wrote:
On 8/13/05, Martin Bene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Another update for the mythburn scripts, no new features this time but
major rewrite of configuration.
[...]
Let me know why it doesn't work for you and how I broke your system :-)
I'm on Gentoo - config worked fine.

First Problem: The auto-detection of ProjectX. My ProjectX comes as a
jar that needs to be called from java. I'm sure I could have put
together a shell script that mimics the "projectx" executable the
script wants to see, but being a lazy guy, I just hard-coded the
correct command into the script...

And for those of use who are even lazier :), that command was .... ?

Thanks,
Peter

Maybe something like

java -jar ProjectX.jar