On 10/6/05, Ricardo Kleemann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks Todd,

Which version of the mac is the "mini"? I'm sorry I'm not too familiar with Macs, I'm just interested in finding out more about different alternatives for frontends. Is this an older mac? Does it already come with an appropriate video card?

It's awesome to think mythtv can run on a laptop...!

The Mini is a relatively new Mac, actually.  Very small, very quiet,  fairly cheap ($500),  and relatively fast.  It has built-in Radeon 9200 video.  As mentioned earlier, there's an S-Video adapter available for it for a nominal charge.

Carl Fongheiser