On 30-Oct-05, at 9:16 PM, Norm wrote:

Thanks! Downloaded -- sorry about the upload not working -- will need to check that...

no probs. I forgot to write a few notes about the debs. First, they require libexif to be installed, the normal debian packages don't but somehow that option got configured into my build. Second, for a first install I found it best to create a local archive so that the dependancies get taken care of automatically. To do so add something like "deb file:/path/to/debs ./" to /etc/sources.list and, in that directory, do a dpkg-scanpackages . /dev/null | gzip > Packages. Then aptitude update and install mythfrontend mythvideo and so on and you should be good to go.

- George