From: shannon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: NailTech@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 5:09:04 AM
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Gels

I'm not Elaine,  but the brushes I use are CND's oval gel brush,  nice and
thin,  yet sturdy enough to grab the gel,  and the tapered edges make them nice
and easy to get up to the cuticle area.

I am a die hard star nail T-3 fiber gel user,  LOVE IT!   Although I just
bought the new UV top gel coat from OPI in the black bottle,  and I have been
using that as my last coat on top of the T-3 fiber gel.  Boy it leaves a
flawless finish, goes on very smooth and thin.   I am almost temted to get a
sample kit and try their Axxium gel.  And I see they also have soak off color
gels to match a lot of the most popular polishes,  very smart move on OPI's
part.

Shannon

Marsha Rubino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

"Next, use a brush that is nylon and rounded (not square across the top).  A
good soft Nylon brush with a rounded shape will make life so much easier around
the skin."

Elaine Watson
aka Elaine (was) from Maine  haha

I used T3 Fibergel in my early years with gel......and I use it now on
occasion. My question, Elaine, is......where do you get a brush like you have
described? I bought what was called a cat's tongue brush about 6 years ago and
I haven't been able to replace it. I think it was from Light Elegance but they
don't have them on their website. What I love about the cat's tongue brush is
that the bristles are long and flexible....not stiff like most gel brushes are.
Also the brush is pretty much a standard width but thinner in depth of bristles
which contributes to it's flexiblity. TIA!

Marsha McDonald Rubino
Gimme Nails @ Red Union Salon
713 E. 13th St. Upper Suite
Whitefish, Montana