I used to get massages and reflexology once a week respectively.....I bartered 
with the techs...loved that arrangement...but it was when I was in 
Florida.....? :(



?Pati
'Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets; 
so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, 
and believe that everything happens for a reason.


-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 6:40 pm
Subject: NailTech:: Re: My hands and wrists hurt



Hi Angie,

Have you tried acupuncture and reflexology???These modalities have?literally 
saved my life?? I have some major back issues that I was told by two different 
spine surgeons my issues would require surgery, with no guarantee's.? So before 
putting myself under the knife, my PT recommended acupuncture, I am a Certified 
Reflexologist, and work on myself frequently (although?I don't?get the same 
results as when someone else is working on?me and?I am?completely relaxed), 
this helps to immediately relieve pain when I am having spasms.?The acupuncture 
over time has helped my body heal itself, one year ago, I could hardly walk.? I 
was taking at least 12 Advil daily and Flexeril, I am now taking nothing.? 
Acupuncture and Reflexology have become my natural pain relievers.

?

JMO.

?

Mary Jo Zwirowski
Tipz n Toez, Ltd. ~ www.tipzntoezltd.com
Naperville, IL




Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.




--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to