hi angie, is?a very hard for a person who has to work all day long with your 
hands and almost in the same position not to have the pain ?from neck to every 
lil' bone in your hands!! look help with a chiropractor and let him know about 
it the combination of massage and adjustements are fabulous
at the begginning hurts,but is a miracle doctor give at the beggining massage 2 
a week and 3 visits for adjustments and during night time a brace and in about 
a week the improvement was a miracle my hands have more flexibility and less 
numness and the sore in my neck is gone!!
I read an article about bunions and chiropractors and make a coment to doc ( by 
the way i do have a bunion) and he start working on it and so far,so good i'm 
going to wait to see how my bunion improve to start making noise about 
it?jajaja!! but if you think a lilttle it will be a good biz
take care
yasmin







-----Originfrom neck tal Message-----
From: Angela R Wingerter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]

Sent: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 2:27 pm
Subject: NailTech:: Re: My hands and wrists hurt






Yasmin,

?

Thank you for the advice. I went to a?CMT yesterday and it did help. My forearm 
feels bruised though. I had some pretty big knots in them and she concentrated 
on those spots maybe to much.I feel so much better having 4 days to rest my 
arms. I am going to check?into the chiropractor. I have to do something.?I just 
love doing nails and can't think of doing anything?else.?Did you have to 
do?exercises at home too? I tried to download an article from Nails Mag. about 
things you can do, but I?guess I did something wrong.?Can't find it or don't 
know where to look for it in my computer.
?

Angie Wingerter






From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 2:38:23 AM
Subject: NailTech:: Re: My hands and wrists hurt

angie, you're??bless to be working?a lot, if you have a paraffin wax bath dip 
your hands on it or if you have the paraffin strips for elbows wrapping around 
your thumb up to the elbow it will help you to loosen up the joins and relax 
your muscles and also you can try to find a chiropractor who has a physical 
therapy in the office ....my doctor has a massage therapy staff working as a 
team and is just unbelieved how i my carpal tunnel syndrome has improved in 
just about 4 weeks and the best beside my recup is he just charged me my 
co-payment and the rest (massage) is physical therapy!! so you not have to paid 
for that the insurance cover up and you don't have to take money out your 
pocket!!
good luck

?YASMIN


-----Original Message-----
From: Angela R Wingerter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 8:49 pm
Subject: NailTech:: My hands and wrists hurt






Thanksgiving week is always the worst for my wrists. Everybody wants in on that 
Mon, Tue,?or Wed. By Wed I am so done doing nails. It seems?that everyone 
breaks nails right before holidays. They can go all year without breaking a 
nail, but?when I don't have time to go to the bathroom?or?eat lunch is when 
they are going to call wanting a nail fixed.?The nicest clients can get so 
demanding around the holidays. I really?hate to see?the holidays come. I am a 
scroodge I know. I should be grateful for the business. I love doing nails 
except at the holidays.?If I were a client who wore nails all year I certainly 
would want them to look the best at holidays so I do understand. It just sucks 
for us the nailtech, who can only do so much in?one day. On Wed it even hurt to 
take polish off. My wrists are burning in the center and numb around the 
perimeter. My fingers are swollen and?stiff. My calluses are sore on my 
fingers. It hurts to hold my nippers and my drill. I have little?knots on my 
arms between my wrists and elbow. I have shooting pains going up my arms. I 
don't know?how to prevent getting your wrists in this?kind of shape. For all of 
you nailtechs that are not yet here, do yourself a favor and find out how to 
protect your hands and wrists. 
?

Angie Wingerter








Tis the season to save your money! Get the new AOL Holiday Toolbar for money 
saving offers and gift ideas. 













--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to