Ok Teks,? last night I found the CUTEST gift bags for my holiday favors for my 
clients!? At Walgreens in the Christmas section, they had these holiday 
decorated bags, Santa, Snowman, Tree and my personal favorite.... Ornaments!? 
These are SO cool and just large enough to hold my sample 1/2 oz size of body 
scrub, a sample of glysolid cream, a magnetic business card, and a few 
candies.? At 18 bags for $1.50 they were a real bargain!? And SO cute!? After I 
stuffed them with goodies, I hung them up around my station so they could 
decorate while reminding me to give them to clients.? :-)? Awesome!? So.. 
please mark your calendars, because believe me, this is a milestone for ME to 
have my client gift favors DONE by the first week of December!? Hooray!? 
Pam 
Nail Designs \
Ohio 


 







 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to