I'm not sure how it compares to the YN bit you are referring to? I'm just not
familiar with their bits but the sciver bit is a small prepping bit; rounded
for getting close to the cuticle and down the sidewalls. Great for removing the
natural shine off the nail as well. I purchase mine from Gina at GelEssentialz.
I'm not sure who else carries them? Maybe someone else will chime in? It is my
best friend! LOL!

Teresa