I believe atwood industries carrys them.

-----Original Message-----
From: teresa heppenheimer <tees2c...@hotmail.com>

Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 16:49:38
To: <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: HELP FAST Akzentz soakable gels

I'm not sure how it compares to the YN bit you are referring to? I'm just not
familiar with their bits but the sciver bit is a small prepping bit; rounded
for getting close to the cuticle and down the sidewalls. Great for removing the
natural shine off the nail as well. I purchase mine from Gina at GelEssentialz.
I'm not sure who else carries them? Maybe someone else will chime in? It is my
best friend! LOL!

Teresa